POESÓ

TUDO PODE VIRAR PÓ
OU
POEMA





















domingo, 21 de julho de 2013

Urbanites

Urbanites cross my path
The city grows
obey the counsels of the metropolis
Opens up another street
Four corners unpublished
to be played
by prostitutes beggars
peddlers and drug outlets
The city grows
rampantly
and paradoxically
space decreases
and more bothers us
with its shifting sands
twisted irons
grids vulnerable
fences eletricas
dogs turbine
More ... born as a street spurious
Fury in traffic ...
Urbanites cross my path!
I dreamed that you find as soon as possible
see dismayed
the garden bench is no more
neither own garden
no petals of remembrance even!
Another street
we perceive blurred
in straight or curved
tears in the rain ...
the city that predict violent
the crack of gunfire
in his dark maze
we envision bustling
the settlement of accounts
in contempt and insults
I left home long ago
practi not go crazy and bored
just look for the blue roof at night
and contemplate the effect of discrete opaque moon
and randomize the orbits of my eyes
in stars
I left home upset ...
I can not remember if I closed the windows and doors
Where are my keys?
Urbanites cross my path!
Uploaded some sober dress
with starched collars and wrists
others appear ragged
showing their tears and wounds
A black executive folder goes faster
its owner
A cap renelde flees head office boy
a piece of lingerie awkward embraces a garbage
a dog lust naked in chickens roasting machine chicken
a clipping news overcome
a body cover supplicants
police burst bingo clandestine
Urbanites cut my way!
I left home
I pulled the old tennis
shoelaces dropped
languages canvas dry
faded stars
soles almost Silicone Skin
Where are you love?
answer me
Urbanites cut my way!
camouflaged the spray tube
and searched the wall can
but there strips on all sides
well as extortion
emotions and material goods
Mouth shut! mouth shut!
I want at least tagging your name
I'm hungry!
I'll get right here
this bar ordinary
Is there something to eat
to line the stomach?
if you have not
I turn to my heart
bitter and experiment
yeast gall cruel torment
the concrete jungle
urbanites with their!

Carlos Gutierrez

Original Theme
Cut urbanites Always My Way
the poet Desirée Gomes

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário